“What sets Studio 828 Photography apart from other wedding photography companies?”
Well, I have been developing Studio 828 Photography after opening in March of 2012. One of my main objectives in developing my business model is how I might set my business ahead of the proverbial curve. What is it that makes my photography service in weddings, portraits and boudoir events different than other companies here in the area?
Creating artwork and lasting memories for our clients and creating value IN that art through an experience driven business model.
Partners: Aligning Studio 828 Photography through training and developing relationships with worldwide industry leaders as well as locally owned businesses both in Asheville and Sarasota to bring goodwill to our own communities as well as having a worldwide reach with those leading business relationships
Productivity: In being highly effecting, efficient and a fast moving organization 828 positions itself to being ready and able to adapt to a quickly changing marketplace
People: Nurture a network of client relationships and local partnerships to provide a great place to work wherein the entire staff is inspired to reach their own best potential and evolve regularly
My clients are my lifeblood. Every interaction I have with a current or potential client is paramount in defining they perception and experience with my company. My goal is to ensure that the following criteria are met:
Creating an Unforgettable Experience (from first contact)
- What is “first contact”? Some might say that first contact is my reply to your first phone call or email. No. Your very first interaction with Studio 828 Photography is when you visit my website (or maybe here on the blog). It is my job to not only provide you with a gallery of images to showcase my work, but provide you with information, to educate you on the process of having me photograph your wedding and in this case give you a glimpse into my philosophy and business practice. It might seem like a lot to take in initially, but the better understanding you have right out of the gate, the better and more effectively we can work together to get the most from your wedding photography.
- Communication: I make myself available to my clients through several avenues. I provide you with my personal cell phone number (not just an office line to leave a message with a stranger). I am also available via email at Cat@Studio-828.com, and Skype as well as via social media (facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc.). As previously mentioned all return communicae is to be made within a 12 hour window
- Face – to – Face: When planning your wedding day, I prefer to meet with my clients personally. This meeting allows is to get to know one another. It allows me to personally and effectively work with you to develop your wedding day timeline to capture the most beautiful imagery possible. I understand that if your wedding is a destination, that a face to face meeting is not always available however, when this is the case I employ Skype to meet with you. There is nothing better than putting a face to a name and as your wedding photographer, you will spend more time with me than anyone else on your special day.
- Heartfelt Imagery: One of the things I pride myself on in my photography is not simply documenting your day, but capturing those intimate moments. Each photographer’s “Eye” is different and one of my intuitive skills is catching those little moments. I design the wedding day timeline to include those larger than life images as well as those tiny moments captured between two people.
- Creating Artwork for You: One of my main objectives as your wedding photographer is to not only shoot your wedding day, but also to be the first photographer you think of for your children’s portraits, anniversary celebrations, birthdays and the list goes on. How do I do that? I do that by providing you with imagery you want IN your home, as artwork. Anyone can show up, shoot for a few hours and then burn those images onto a disc for you. I am not here for that. You won’t even remember that photographer’s name in two months. I am here to provide you with amazing imagery that we then in turn create terrific artwork for your home…with YOU as the star!
- Photography Packages: Each photography package is designed to offer each type of client with quality artwork and service. Each of my couples are different in their own styles and needs. Some may only need a few hours of coverage and a simple wedding album and others are looking for all day coverage with large art for their homes alongside luxury wedding album. I have packages available that meet needs for each of my clients.
- Printing Services: All of my imagery is available for printing from professional printers. Occasionally there are couples that would prefer to simply take their images to a local pharmacy to offset the cost of professional printing however, Studio 828 Photography employs professional printing services from reputable companies that handle every aspect of printing from color correction to additional editing techniques to bring out only the best option for every image taken via Studio 828. Also, wedding photography print services all are delivered to me personally so that I may ensure only the best quality, with my own eyes before it is delivered to your door. Nothing is ever “drop shipped”
- Incentives & Perks: As a “Thank You” to each of my wedding clients, I offer a few little personal extras to reinforce my clients with the love I feel when they entrust their wedding day to me. A relaxing spa adventure from a local spa for the bride, a gift certificate for two on a Brews Cruise here in Asheville for the groom!
As I mentioned, my clients are my lifeblood! I cherish each and every one of my clients and will do my absolute best to ensure nothing is left to want for your special day. If you are getting married in 2013, get in touch. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
Cat Ford-Coates, is available for weddings primarily in Asheville but also in Hendersonville, Tryon, Brevard, Leicester, Woodfin, Weaverville, Skyland, Fletcher, Saluda as well as in Savannah Georgia and Southwestern Florida in Sarasota, Bradenton, Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Tampa, Naples and Fort Myers. You can contact Cat for all North Carolina weddings, Asheville wedding photography, or any worldwide destination wedding by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please look around to see why brides planning North Carolina weddings choose Studio 828 Photography as their destination wedding photography company. Cat is the destination wedding photographer you take home to Mom.