Good morning wedding universe! I think it is safe to say that Spring is FINALLY here!!! (No thanks to you Punxatawney Phil). As of this weekend, Asheville is officially the most beautiful place on earth. What do I do when I have a little free time with weather such as this? Have some friends over for a photo shoot!
I’ve been doing my due diligence, researching current wedding trends, what’s hot, what’s not, that kind of thing. One major commonality I’ve been finding in recent wedding photography blogs and postings is a complete lack of focus with the grooms and groomsmen. The bride gets ALL the glory! Well, Studio 828 wedding photography does things a little differently. While, of course our brides are glorious (as noted in these images below)- let’s bring it home for the gents shall we? Bravo guys! Bravo!
- Cat Ford-Coates is not your average wedding photographer. She is creative, focused and treats each wedding with the utmost care and attention to detail not found with other Asheville and Sarasota wedding photographers.
- “Creative, Heartfelt & Sincere” These are words often used to describe Studio 828 Photography in Asheville NorthCarolina, New York and Sarasota. We are available to photograph your wedding anywhere in the world.
- Our clients are looking for heirlooms, for artwork versus snapshots burned onto a CD. This of course is what draws them to Studio 828 Photography as their wedding photography company.
- Studio 828 Photography provides wedding day coverage primarily in Asheville NC but also in the surrounding areas of Hendersonville, Tryon, Brevard and Charlotte. In addition we are available for weddings in Sarasota FL, Manhattan NY and beyond.
- Not looking for a wedding photographer? We are also available for senior and glamour photography sessions. Email Cat@Studio-828.com for your appointment today.