Can I just take a moment to mention how it just makes my heart smile when I see that people actually VALUE photography? I don’t say that to raise anyone’s ire, or even toot my own horn, but to point out how in most cases photography is considered a luxury. This thought process stems from the thought that there will always be more time, shoot on another day, etc. What I love about these particular clients is that they LOVE capturing these precious moments with their (very soon-to-be) one year old son. They get so excited about upcoming shoots and bringing plenty to work with in props and his wardrobe. They do this because this time IS very dear TO them. They know that if they don’t document it now, there won’t BE a later. Can you tell me the last time you looked at YOUR son or daughter and thought to yourself “Wow! They grow SOOOO fast!” They sure do…
So, without further adieu, Mr. Emerson (& Mom and Dad too)
- Cat Ford-Coates is not your average wedding photographer. She is creative, focused and treats each wedding with the utmost care and attention to detail not found with other Asheville and Sarasota wedding photographers.
- “Creative, Heartfelt & Sincere” These are words often used to describe Studio 828 Photography in Asheville NorthCarolina, New York and Sarasota. We are available to photograph your wedding anywhere in the world.
- Our clients are looking for heirlooms, for artwork versus snapshots burned onto a CD. This of course is what draws them to Studio 828 Photography as their wedding photography company.
- Studio 828 Photography provides wedding day coverage primarily in Asheville NC but also in the surrounding areas of Hendersonville, Tryon, Brevard and Charlotte. In addition we are available for weddings in Sarasota FL, Manhattan NY and beyond.
- Not looking for a wedding photographer? We are also available for senior and glamour photography sessions. Email Cat@Studio-828.com for your appointment today.