Do YOU have what it takes to be an 828 Ambassador? Are you a junior or senior in an Asheville area high school? Are you engaged in extracurricular activities and social networking regularly? If you answered “Yes” to the aforementioned questions then you should probably email Cat@Studio-828.com for your Ambassador application today.
What the heck is an 828 Ambassador?
- A Junior or Senior in an Asheville area high school
- has a 3.3 gpa or above
- is active in extracurricular activities
- is passionate
- regularly engages in social networking, facebook, twitter, etc.
- has at least 400 friends and followers in each exclusively (i.e. – 400 friends on facebook & 400 followers on twitter, not 250 facebook friends and 150 twitter followers)
- is ready to get their model on…FOR FREE, that’s right, FREE*
- willing to receive and distribute model rep cards with YOUR pictures (at NO cost to you)
What will Studio 828 do for you?
- FREE Senior photography session with up to 4 outfits in 2 locations
- Provide professional hair and makeup for your session
- Consultation before your shoot and regular communication about outfits, etc. up to the shoot via telephone, text, email or Skype
- Provide model rep cards
We will also provide print credits for each student you refer to Studio 828 Photography that books a senior session with us! Does is get much better than that? Moms and Dads, you won’t want to pass up this deal. We are taking applications from students all over the Asheville area and will accept only two students from each school so as you can imagine, these slots are more than limited. Want to save a bundle on your son or daughter’s senior photography? Have them get in touch today! Cat@Studio-828.com or call 828.275.9932
Game ON ya’ll, Game On.
Print credits – For each BOOKED referral you send to Studio 828 Photography, as an ambassador you will receive a $75 print credit. These credits will make your prints even MORE affordable when it is time to order your package. It is a win WIN!
So, tell me, do you want to play peek-a-boo and dance around a tree for your senior photos? Or do you want to look like this???