Good Morning Asheville!!! So, earlier this month, I signed the lease on my new studio space. This Asheville photographer has a studio space to call home. It is right in the heart of Asheville’s River Arts District at Phil Mechanic Studios where many artists house their passions. I’m right on the mezzanine level of the building and cannot wait to get in to start shooting!
What does this studio space mean for my business?
- Scheduling is much easier to coordinate
- New web presence branding on the Studio 828 Photography website
- Expectation of privacy is guaranteed
- The studio is accessible and has PARKING! Woohoo!
- Last but not least…it means that I can reduce my photography session fee by $70! What?? Oh yes, I am now more accessible to women who would have me shoot for them.
So please, take a look around. View the photography work and information on the 828 website. I would love to shoot for you! You can contact me at 828-275-9932 or Cat@Studio-828.com
We had our first official shoot to feel out the space this week! I think the space will shoot just fine 🙂 What do you think?