Finals are almost over. You’re so close you can taste it. Floating up the French Broad River with friends, sleeping in on a Tuesday, visiting colleges over the summer because next year…next year you’re in the final stretch. You’ll be a senior. You’ll be graduating from an Asheville area high school in 2016.
This summer, Studio 828 Photography is launching our senior ambassadors program. W-T-Heck is an ambassador’s program? It’s simple.
What we need from you:
- Your smiling self
- Signing of a Model’s release with parental consent
- confirming your makeover and photo shoot before June 5, 2015 (A parent/guardian must remain on set for your photo shoot if under 18 years of age)
- shooting in May/June/July of this year
- up to 5 outfits ranging from casual to prom
- your excitement and willingness to share your photos with your friends and on social media
- a 500 word essay about You. Why should we choose you?
- Do you have a strong social network?
- You want to save Mom and Dad some cash?
- You’re uber-involved in extra-curriculars?
- You tell US!
What we will provide:
- Complimentary photo shoot
- Professional hair and makeup styling
- $300 print credit towards any product purchase
- 100 senior rep cards OF you
- $50 in cold hard cash when any one of your friends books a paid senior photo shoot with Studio 828 Photography in Asheville
To qualify, email your essay with a recent snap shot/selfie to Cat@Studio-828.com before May 22nd, 2015 for consideration. We’ll be accepting 3 students from each of Asheville’s high schools listed below. Tell us why you’re awesome and why you would be the perfect fit!
Asheville area high schools:
- AC Reynolds
- Asheville High
- Enka High
- Erwin Clyde
- The New Classical Academy
- Francine Delany New School