So, normally I post specifically about my photography business. Today I got to thinking…”What about wedding related topics that stand out to me?” Right now, the Chevron graphic has made its way into so many aspects of design. Both in weddings and even in branding with companies and everyday fashion. Today I thought I would post specifically in what I’m seeing in weddings with the pretty Chevron business. How are brides and grooms bringing it into their wedding day? I did a little search on pinterest and Wowza! People are so creative! Now, for the sake of disclaimers – Studio 828 Photography did not shoot these images. They are courtesy of pinterest and the pinners as listed. Okay, caveat out of the way…ON with the Chevron!
Photo courtesy of Madeinchina.com
Now…I’m not done! We’ve seen some great examples from weddings and inspiration boards but WHY are people choosing chevron as their pattern of choice? It’s modern, chic, infuses a boutique yet structured feel to the bride and groom’s most special of days to name a few reasons. Personally, I love it! Some brides are even bringing the graphic to not only their invitations but to handkerchiefs for the groomsmen, in wraps for their bouquets, Thank you’s, party favors, and more. I’m looking forward to this summer when chevron is sure to hit its height of fashion. Thank you trends! Finally a wedding trend people can look back to and not be mortified (can anyone say 1977?)
For those of you just starting your wedding planning process, I would love to help you check wedding photographer off of your todo list! Email Cat@Studio-828.com today.
- Cat Ford-Coates is not your average wedding photographer. She is creative, focused and treats each wedding with the utmost care and attention to detail not found with other Asheville and Sarasota wedding photographers.
- “Creative, Heartfelt & Sincere” These are words often used to describe Studio 828 Photography in Asheville NorthCarolina, New York and Sarasota. We are available to photograph your wedding anywhere in the world.
- Our clients are looking for heirlooms, for artwork versus snapshots burned onto a CD. This of course is what draws them to Studio 828 Photography as their wedding photography company.
- Studio 828 Photography provides wedding day coverage primarily in Asheville NC but also in the surrounding areas of Hendersonville, Tryon, Brevard and Charlotte. In addition we are available for weddings in Sarasota FL, Manhattan NY and beyond.
- Not looking for a wedding photographer? We are also available for senior and glamour photography sessions. Email Cat@Studio-828.com for your appointment today.