Just about 3 weeks until the Femme Frames Boudoir Photography event in the lovely Sarasota Florida! I cannot wait! I have amazing talent lined up in hair and makeup land. One Miss Erika Mudafort from the Salon at St Armands will be taming your locks into nothing short of wonderful!!! Makeup is from none other than one Monique of Makeup by Monique and of course, I will be shooting your session.
For those of you in the Asheville area inquiring about boudoir for Valentine’s Day, the next Asheville Femme Frames boudoir event is February 24th and appointments are filling up quickly. Email Cat@Studio-828.com to reserve your time or to inquire about details.
Ladies, these appointments are very limited as there are only a few spots left. Believe me when I say that you should have a boudoir session at least once in your life. I shoot real women! Women in their twenties, and women in their fifties. Curvy women, thin women, brides, girlfriends, fiances and singles. Is a boudoir or glamour photography session on your bucket list? Are you looking for the Valentine’s gift that will knock his/her socks straight off? Some of the packages even come with custom designed albums. They’re designed by me and printed professionally and they are the perfect size to showcase your best images AND be kept discreetly. Prints are also a fantastic way to present your images to your favorite person…we can even go with luxury gallery wrapped canvases so that you have true art to hang in your home for years to come. The options are endless! Ladies, we are three weeks away from this terrific event. Don’t let it pass you by. Also, I am offering a few incentives as well:
- If you book by December 31, 2012 – $50.00 off ANY package option, that’s right, any of them!
- When you refer a friend to also book an appointment at the event, you are upgraded to a folio box of matted 5×7″ archival art prints, no matter which package you choose!
Do I have your attention now? I thought so too. Go ahead, send an email to Cat@Studio-828.com. An inquiry costs nothing. If you are worried about payment, your session only requires a $300 non refundable deposit with the balance due 7 days before the event (January 13). That gives you the option to confirm your appointment and be thinking about which package option is best for you. You have a couple of weeks to decide, and hey! Make it a Girls’ Day with your bestie! Then you can both go out after your session, looking AMAZING and have a great night out too!
“So Cat, what are the details? How much is this gonna cost me?” I can see your thoughts running a mile a minute.
- “Is this really for me?”
- “How expensive is it?”
- “What would I wear?”
- “Maybe if I lost just another 10 pounds…”
Like I said, every woman should treat herself to this experience at least once. I cannot tell you how many women come in to booking their session a little timid and unsure and at the end of their session (before they have even seen even one image) are walking taller (literally) with a spring in their step and thanking me for helping them to feel so great about themselves. Then, after they SEE THEIR pictures…Oh my goodness. Not only have these women had an afternoon being pampered and having a true supermodel experience where they have their hair and makeup done by true professionals, they are wearing their clothes that make them feel spectacular and sexy, and being posed so that they look their absolute best…then they have something to show for it! Images that are theirs forever!
- Is a boudoir photography session really for me? It is for every woman. At any adult age. At any stage in her life. Is there really anything wrong with igniting your self confidence? No. Is there anything wrong with being made to look like your absolute best self and sharing that gift with the person you are closest with? No.
- How expensive is a boudoir photography session in Sarasota? Take a click on over to the Studio 828 Photography website’s boudoir page. There you will find all of the details about the event; how much it costs, what to expect, and frequently asked questions from previous clients.
- What would I wear? ANYthing you feel lovely in. Whether it is a corset and some fishnets, a teddy, an amazing dress you simply have not had a chance to wear yet, a white button down, even a pair of jean shorts…Ladies what makes you feel sexy? That really is ALL that matters.
- Maybe if I lost another 10 pounds…MMmmm hmmm…I have heard this a million times. Heck! I’ve said it! I have honestly had two clients that have booked their appointments and stuck to a strict diet and exercise regimen. Don’t get me wrong here, they pulled it off like nobody’s business! And my other clients? they come in feeling a little self-conscious, granted…we ALL are self-conscious and at the end of the day, those images are cherished by them. 10 pounds or no 10 pounds, each and every one of them look Stunning!
Go ahead, mull it over. “Pro and Con it if you will” Read up on the 828 Guestbook. There you will find testimonials from REAL clients about their experience with Studio 828. Feel free to ask questions, email Cat@Studio-828.com. Show your friends the images, the posts, the Studio 828 website. Get comfortable. I’ll be here when you’re ready.